Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a non-statutory body created under a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG)/ Post-Graduate (PG) programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities
Revision TIPS For Common Law Admission Test CLAT-2017
While preparing for any Competitive Exam, It become very important for the Candidate to make some strategy to successfully Crack the Exam. In this Article, we are providing you some stuff regarding how to prepare for the CLAT 2016 Examination. This will certainly help you to get motivated and give you the best possible guidance.
- READ CURRENT AFFAIRS REGULARLY : Current Affairs and GK is that section of your CLAT syllabus for which no syllabus is defined. CLAT Aspirants should continue reading at least three English Newspapers a day including ‘The Hindu‘ and ‘The Indian Express‘. This will help them in a number of ways including Improving Vocabulary for English Section and Facts for Current Affairs Section. Watch News regularly including NDTV, BBC and CNN channels to get latest updates about Current Affairs.
- PREPARE REVISION PLAN : Before starting your Revision, Prepare Daily subject wise Schedule. Daily Time Table provides you with the exact time to be devoted for a particular section of your Syllabus. This will help you devoting proper time for various sections of the syllabus so as to cover the whole syllabus.
- AVOID READING ANYTHING NEW : Candidates should not start Reading or Preparing anything New related to the Exam at this stage, as it will increase Unnecessary Pressure. Instead, you should give more emphasis on your strong section of the syllabus so as to make it more stronger and not waste your time on the Weaker section.
- SOLVE CLAT SAMPLE PAPERS : Once you are done with your revision, start solving as many CLAT Sample Papers as possible and that too within the fixed Time limit of 2 Hours. This will help you in getting clear picture of your CLAT preparation i.e. How many questions you have attempted and with what Accuracy Level. This will also help you find out your Weak Sections of the syllabus and accordingly, you can work on them.
- GIVE ONLINE MOCK TESTS : Online Mock Test provides Real Analysis of the preparation level of an aspirant. A candidate should never ignore the mistakes done while taking Mock Tests and avoid repeating the same next time. These tests also help candidates in improving their thinking and reacting capability in the Real time Environment. Mock Test also gives you the confidence of actually appearing for the Final Online Test as mock tests are based on the pattern of the actual CLAT Pattern.
- RELAX YOURSELF : When Fed up from studies and want some relaxation, students should take a Break. CLAT aspirants shall use this time to Play Online Games or to do other Online activities using a Mouse which at one hand will help them in relaxing and on the other hand in controlling the mouse which will also help in giving CLAT Online Exam.
With Proper Guidance and Enough Practice, One can do Wonders !!!
About Resonance CLPD
With a Vision of “Excellence in Career Education”, Resonance diversified its portfolio of courses in 2012 from IIT-JEE & Medical to Commerce & Law in the form of New Division “ Resonance Commerce & Law Program Division (CLPD). Resonance CLPD is providing coaching for commerce faculty preparing for CA (CPT, IPCC & Final), CS (Foundation, Executive, and Professional), CLAT, XII (CBSE/RBSE), XI (CBSE/RBSE), B.Com and M.Com. Our experts in the field deliver this expertise in the form of excellent teaching methodology and study material.
For CLAT Coaching, Study Material or Online Test Series :
Visit : Our WEBSITE or
Contact at : 0744-3192229; 0744-6060663
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.