CLAT 2016 Cut Offs, Cut Offs in CLAT 2016, Category Wise Cut Off Rank in CLAT, Institute Wise Cut Off List through CLAT, CLAT Cut Off list for General Category, CLAT Cut Off list for SC Category, CLAT Cut Off list for ST Category, CLAT Cut Off list for OBC Category, CLAT Cut Off list for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) Category, Instructions for Student after Fourth Allotment List, etc has been mentioned in this article.
CLAT 2016 CUT OFF RANKS
CLAT 2016 Cutoff Ranks will help candidates in drawing a fair idea of the Lowest Rank Required to Qualify for the counselling process of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) in the respective NLU.
CLAT 2016 Cutoff Ranks has been determined by Fourth & Final Allotment List of each NLU published by CLAT Conducting NLU on CLAT Website on 1st July, 2016.
Here in this article, We have stated Category-wise and NLU-wise Cut Off Ranks prepared in accordance with the 4th Counseling list issued by CLAT Conducting Authority,with the help of which, students can find out the Cut-Off Rank required to enter the desired NLU.
NLU-WISE & CATEGORY-WISE CUT OFF RANKS
- NLU-Wise and Category-Wise Cut Off Ranks were determined in accordance with the 4th and Final Counseling list issued by CLAT Conducting Authority on 1st July, 2016.
- ‘SAP’ stands for Specially Abled Person.
CONCLUSION : Having a look at the NLU-Wise Cut Off Ranks, We can conclude that Top 5 NLUs as per General Category Student’s Preference are as follows:-
- 1st Preference : National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- 2nd Preference : National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- 3rd Preference : The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- 4th Preference : The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- 5th Preference : National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS OF FOURTH ALLOTMENT LIST
1. In the 4th List issued by CLAT office, Some students who have already taken admission and deposited fee at one NLU have been shifted to some other NLU as per their merit cum preference.
2. Such shifted students need not to deposit fee at the Re-Allocated NLU except the difference of fee, if any.
3. The fee of such students is to be transferred to the NLU to which such student is shifted and got admission, by the NLU in which such students were first admitted, along with original documents, if retained at the time of admission.
4. The amount of Rs. 50,000 paid as Counselling Fee shall be transferred to concerned NLU by the CLAT Office after confirmation of the admission of such students.
5. The transferred students are to produce the fee receipt issued by the NLU and also the receipt issued by the CLAT office for Counselling fee, at the NLU where these students are taking final admission.
6. The students whose names appeared fresh in the Fourth Allotment List are required to pay the entire fee directly at the allotted NLU.
ABOUT RESONANCE CLPD
Resonance Commerce & Law Program Division (CLPD) is a leading coaching Institute which offers Classroom Coaching Programs for preparation of CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Companies Secretary) & Various Law Entrance Exams (CLAT, AILET, L-SAT, etc). Since 2012, Resonance CLPD has produced All India Ranks in many Professional Exams which includes All India Ranks in CS-Foundation – Consecutively from Last 5 attempts, All India Rank in CA-IPCC, CS-Professional and CLAT.
Get the benefit of highly experienced faculty team of Resonance CLPD in every subject to achieve success in the targeted exam.
To visit our website: Click Here
If you like this Article then, LIKE / FOLLOW our FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ page so that you can get regular updates in future.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt or queries, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.