Online Facility for Change of Centre / Group / Medium for students appearing in CS (Dec-2015) Exam
Companies secretary (CS) students were expected to exercise reasonable care while furnishing the details while filling Exam form. However, In case of any error which is noted after submission of the exam form – ICSI opened a correction window wherein students would be allowed to change their Centre/Group/Medium opted, and the Changes received through this window have been reflected before the release of Admit Cards.
Changes / Modification in Centre / Group / Medium Opted
In unavoidable cases, students may seek change/modification in the Examination Enrollment Status by submitting a formal online request with requisite fee of Rs.250/- during the period from 11th October 2015 to 6th December 2015 (till 4:00 PM). After the said date & time, the online facility will be deactivated and requests for change in enrollment status will not be entertained.
Important Dates for Correction Window
|Start Date||11-10-2015 (11:00 Hrs IST)|
|End Date||6-12-2015 (16:00 Hrs IST)|
Procedure to apply for Change in Centre / Medium / Group
- This facility is available at ICSI Correction Window from 11th October 2015 to 6th December 2015 (Till 4:00 PM)
- Candidates can access the portal by entering their Registration No and Password as filled in by them at the time of Online Exam form filling. Then, go to Students Tab -> My Account and then -> go to Examination Enrollment.
- ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A REGISTRATION NO. WILL BE ACCEPTED. SO, PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
Important Points to be noted while Applying for the CHANGE
- Requests for change of Time Slots for appearing in the Computer based CS-Foundation examination will Not be Entertained.
- Students appearing in the Computer-based CS-Foundation Exam need not submit request for Change of Medium, as the question papers will be in bi-lingual (English &Hindi) form.
- Change of Examination Centre within a particular city is not allowed. In case of multiple examination centres within a city, the allotment of Examination Centre in a particular part of the city (South, North, West, East, etc.) will be subject to availability space, infrastructure and other administrative factors. The final allotment considering all factors, will be made at the sole discretion of the institute. Requests for any change in this regard will not be entertained.
- Manual applications seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium will not be entertained.
- This window is not for submission of examination form and is meant only for correction of errors if any, in the exam forms already submitted.
- Candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
For more clarifications / any grievance in this regard, candidate may contact ICSI through any of the following Mode:
- Grievance Redressal Portal at ICSI Official Website
- Call Centre : 011-33132333, 011-66204999
- Mobile App CS Touch