About LSAT India 2016, Eligibility Criteria for LSAT, Courses offered through LSAT, Important dates of LSAT, How to apply for LSAT, Registration Process for LSAT, Participating Law Schools of LSAT, Syllabus and Paper Pattern of LSAT, LSAT Application Fees, LSAT Exam Test cities, etc. will be explained in this article.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2016
LSAT-India is the admission test to be conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for admissions to the Undergraduate Law Programmes including B.A. LL.B, B.Sc LL.B and B.Com LL.B. to as many as 72 Law Schools in India. This Law Entrance Exam is designed in a way to Test the reading and Verbal Reasoning Skills of the candidates. LSAT India 2016 is an Offline (Paper-Pencil) Test which will be administered in 16 cities of India on 15th May, 2016.
- Exam Name – Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Exam Mode – Offline (Paper-Pencil Mode)
- Test duration – 2 Hours and 20 Minutes
- Question type – Multiple Choice Format
- Registration Fee – Rs. 3800/- (Online or By Demand Draft/Pay Order/ Banker’s Cheque)
- Registration Date – From 9th November, 2015 to 1st May 2016
LSAT India 2016 Application Procedure
STEP-I : Go to the Official Website of LSAT as shown below and click on ‘REGISTER Now’:
STEP-II : Here, You need to first Register Yourself and ‘Create‘ a LSAT-India 2016 account by providing your E-mail id, Your Name and Setting a Password.
STEP-III : After Creating LSAT-India 2016 Registration Account, you need to apply for LSAT by logging into the account with the above password and Fill-in the Application Form.
STEP-IV : When you logged in with the above credentials on LSAT Website, you need to enter various details required as shown in below image. Here, there will be 6 Tabs (as shown) and you need to Complete Each Tab with the required details:
- ‘Personal Information’ Tab – Enter your Name, DOB, Nationality, etc.
- ‘Address Information’ Tab – Fill your Permanent & Correspondence Address.
- ‘Program Preferences’ Tab – Choose the Course you want to apply for through LSAT, then select Exam Test Centre and select Colleges from the list of Associated Colleges as per your preference of Admission.
- ‘Educational Qualification’ – Enter your qualification details.
- ‘Additional Information’ – It Consist of details about your parents.
- ‘Terms and Conditions’ – Accept the terms & conditions given on the page and then Click on ‘Submit’ to submit your details.
STEP-VI : After submitting all the details, you will get a message acknowledging that you have successfully submitted your application.
STEP VII : Then, You require to Make payment of Fee of Rs. 3800/- against LSAT-India 2016 Application in any of the modes (Online or Offline). If a candidate wants to Pay Offline, then, the candidate should make a Demand Draft in the name of “Pearson India Education Services Private Limited” payable at New Delhi or NOIDA.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LSAT India 2016
- It is to be informed that All the Participating Law Schools have their respective Eligibility Criteria.
- All candidates who have successfully completed the LSAT Test Registration, paid the Test Fee and followed published Test Rules were Eligible for the LSAT India Test.
- Generally, 10+2 Examination or Equivalent with not less than 45% marks is minimum eligibility criteria for All Law Schools.
SCHEDULED EVENTS OF LSAT INDIA 2016
|Registration Window (Online Payments)
||9th Nov, 2015 till 1st May, 2016 (till 12 Noon)
|Registration Window (Demand Draft Payments)
||9th Nov, 2015 till 28th April, 2016
|Issue of Admit Card
||8th May, 2016 to 14th May, 2016
|LSAT 2016 Test Date
||15th May, 2016
||3rd June, 2016
PAPER PATTERN & SYLLABUS
- LSAT—India is a paper-and-pencil test with 4 sections.
- The time allotted for each section is 35 minutes, with no scheduled break built into the exam.
- Multiple-Choice questions.
- There is NO Negative Marking or Penalty for wrong answer. Therefore, Candidates should not Leave Any Question
- LSAT India Test duration is 2 Hours and 20 Minutes.
|NO. OF QUESTIONS
1st Logical Reasoning
|2nd Logical Reasoning
|TOTAL : 4 Sections
2 Hours & 20 Minutes
LSAT 2016 ADMIT CARD
- Admit cards of Eligible Candidates (Complete Registrations) will be available for download on the website from 8th May, 2016.
The LSAT—India 2016 Test will be conducted in the following cities of India:
- North Zone : Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
- South Zone : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East Zone : Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- West Zone : Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
For any queries related to LSAT India Exam:
- Phone Support – Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays) – 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST at the following chargeable number +91 7863027791.
- E-mail Support – Write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat Support – Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays) – 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST
- LSAT Website – Visit at www.pearsonvueindia.com
If you like this Article then, LIKE/FOLLOW our FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ page so that you can get regular updates in future.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt regarding LSAT India-2016 Test, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.