CA IPCC Registration Process, CA IPCC Online Registration form, CA IPCC Eligibility Criteria to register for CA IPCC, Last date to register for IPCC Nov 2016, Registration Fees for CA IPCC, Exam fees for CA IPCC, Last Date to fill exam form for CA IPCC & Final, etc has been mentioned in this article.
CA-IPCC REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
ICAI had already declared CA-CPT Result Dec 2015 on 17th January, 2016. Students who have passed CA-CPT exam should register for IPCC before the due dates. So here, we are providing IPCC registration procedure or process, IPCC online registration, How to apply, Last date for IPCC Registration and Fee Details for November 2016. You can also download IPCC registration letter here. Read below IPCC registration details for November 2016:-
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CA-IPCC
Eligibility qualification / requirement to enroll for Intermediate (IPC) course:
- Through CPT Route : A candidate is eligible to enroll for any of the group(s) of the Intermediate (IPC) Course on passing the CA CPT exam and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) from any of the recognized board.
- Through Direct Route : Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce stream having minimum of 55% of the total marks and Non-commerce students with minimum of 60% of the total marks can directly register in IPCC Course.
- There is No Upper Age Limit for appearing in CA Examinations. So, there is no restriction on the number of attempts for appearing in CA examinations.
CA-IPCC REGISTRATION PROCESS
- To Register for CA IPCC, One needs to fill ONLINE (For Direct Entry Scheme Candidates) / OFFLINE (For CPT Route & Direct Entry Scheme Candidates) registration form and submit it to the concerned Regional Office.
- Fill up all the required details on the form like Personal details, Educational Qualifications, Address, CA-CPT Details (if enrolled through CPT Route), details of Demand Draft, etc. and send it to ICAI.
- Students, while submitting Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration form at concerned Regional office, should enclose the following:
- Demand Draft / Pay Order (in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Payable at either New Delhi / Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata/ Kanpur” as the case may be) towards Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration fee.
- Attested Copy of 12th (passed) marksheet or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Graduation/Post Graduation Marks Statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Copy of CPT Pass marks statement, if applicable (students are not advised to wait for Original CPT marksheet but should use downloaded CPT Marks statement)
For ONLINE Registration Form : CLICK HERE
For OFFLINE Registration Form : CLICK HERE
CA-IPCC REGISTRATION LAST DATE
- ICAI conducts CA IPCC exam twice in a year (i.e. May and November). Interested Candidates should register for the exam anyhow before the due dates so as to avoid wastage of time. A Student can appear for CA IPCC exams after 8 Months of having submitted the IPCC Registration Form. See below IPCC registration last dates !!!
|ATTEMPT DUE||LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION|
|31st August of Previous Year|
|November Attempt||28th February of Same Year|
- The Notification and the announcement for Examinations are generally released in the month of January / July in respect of the exams scheduled in May and November respectively, on www.icai.org.
CA-IPCC REGISTRATION FEE
|CA-IPCC BOTH GROUPS Without ATC||
|CA-IPCC BOTH GROUPS With ATC||
CA-IPCC EXAMINATION FEE
The fees payable for the CA IPCC examination is as under:
|CA IPCC EXAM||
|For BOTH GROUPS||
|For SINGLE GROUP (Any One)||
For CA IPCC (May-2016) Exam Form Last Date : CLICK HERE
For CA IPCC (May-2016) Exam Time Table : CLICK HERE
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt regarding CA IPCC Registration Process, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.