CS Executive Registration, CS Executive Registration Fees, CS Executive Registration Last Date Dec 2016, Last Date for Registration in CS Executive Dec 2016, Registration Fees for CS Executive, CS Executive Registration Online Process, Documents to be uploaded for CS Executive, etc has been mentioned in this article.
CS EXECUTIVE Dec 2016 REGISTRATION
The Results of the CS-Foundation Examination held in December 2015 has already been declared on 27th January 2016. The result is available on the ICSI Website and to check result of CS-Foundation (Dec-2015), CLICK HERE.
With effect from 1st January 2015, all services relating to Company Secretaries (CS) students had been made available only through Online Mode as announced by ICSI.
Therefore, a candidate seeking either Admission / Registration in any stage / program of CS viz. Foundation, Executive or Professional, Enrollment applications for respective examinations or applications for claiming paper-wise exemptions, etc shall be required to apply online through ICSI official website.
CS EXECUTIVE REGISTRATION DATES and FEES Dec 2016
Following are the details for Registration in CS Executive Dec 2016 Exams.
- Last Date of Registration in CS-Executive Dec 2016 (All Modules): 28th FEBRUARY, 2016
- Last Date of Registration in CS-Executive Dec 2016 (Single Module): 31st MAY, 2016
- Registration Fees in CS Executive (Dec 2016) :
FEE SCHEDULE for CS EXECUTIVE Dec 2016
TOTAL FEES (Rs.)
|CS Foundation Pass Student||
|CA-CPT Pass & CMA-Foundation Pass Student||
Note: Registration Fees for Differently Abled Students : Rs. 2000/- and for SC/ST Students : 50% of Total Fee applicable to General Candidates.
For CS Various Cut-Off Dates for 2016, CLICK HERE
CS-EXECUTIVE REGISTRATION ONLINE PROCESS
1. Click the Online Services Button on Top of the ICSI Website www.icsi.edu/.
2. Go to the ‘STUDENTS‘ Tab on the Landing Page and then go to Online Registration-Foundation /Executive Programme.
3. Click on the checklist of documents (as applicable) and then go to, ‘Proceed to Registration‘:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing)
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if belongs to SC/ST or Physically Handicapped Category)
4. Now, Select the Course you want to apply for (E.g. Executive) and fill up other details required on the page.
5. After filling up all the details on the page, Select the Mode of Payment through which you want to pay your fees (E.g. Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Challan).
6. Enter the Capatcha and Click on ‘Register‘.
7. On Paying the fees, the student will subsequently get Username and Password on the Computer Screen as well as on your E-Mail ID.
HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS AFTER REGISTRATION
Follow the below steps to access your registered account to upload documents:
- Go to ICSI Website – Login Page
- Enter your Username and Password received as above.
- After Login, Go to “Students” tab and then click “My Account”.
- Click on “Manage Account”.
- Then, go to “Certificate Details” Tab and Upload documents as required.
- Once all the required documents have been uploaded, the applications are checked by ICSI and if found OK, it will be approved. In case of any discrepancies, student will be informed by E-Mail to fulfill the requirement.
Note: While uploading the documents, please ensure the following:
- File format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
- File sizes of documents does not exceed 5 MB
- Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB
- Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB
- Upload Original Scanned Copy of your Marksheets.
Thank you for reading this article. Hope this article will help you for Registration in CS Executive Dec 2016. If you have any doubt or queries regarding CS Executive Registration, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.