CLAT Admit Card 2018 – The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi has issued CLAT 2018 admit card on April 26, 2018. The admit card of CLAT 2018 was earlier scheduled to be released on April 20. However, due to some technical reasons, candidates can now only be able to access the CLAT admit card on the revised date i.e., April 26, 2018. Candidates can be able to download CLAT Admit Card 2018 Through Clicking on this link CLAT ADMIT CARD
By logging into their registered CLAT accounts. The CLAT admit card mentions various details about the candidature as well as examination. CLAT 2018 admit card is an important document and needs to be kept safe until the admission process of NLUs gets over. Candidates appearing in common law admission test also need to check below process to download CLAT 2018 admit card/ hall ticket. Candidates are also advised to download their CLAT admit at the earliest as the official website might get traffic-bundled in the last days. The last date for downloading CLAT admit card is May 13, 2018, as NUALS Kochi will be conducting the online exam on the scheduled date. Scroll below to know more on CLAT 2018 admit card.
CLAT Admit Card 2018: Important dates
|CLAT Admit Card||April 26, 2018|
|Last date to download admit card||May 12, 2018|
|CLAT 2018||May 13, 2018|
CLAT Admit Card 2018: How to Download hall ticket of CLAT
- Click on the official link of CLAT 2018 admit card CLAT ADMIT CARD
- Enter your registered email id and password.
- Click on ‘login’ button.
- The admit card of CLAT will be displayed on your screen.
- Check your CLAT 2018 e-admit card details.
- Download or print out of the admit card and keep it for future reference.
CLAT Admit Card 2018: Important points
- CLAT 2018 admit card has been issued only online and no hard copies will be sent to the law exam applicants.
- Candidates need to download their hall tickets (CLAT admit card) by entering their login and password through the official link of admit card provided in this page.
- CLAT 2018 admit card mentions candidature and examination details including name of the candidate, date of birth, roll number, examination date, timing and testing location.
- Law aspirants are needed to check their downloaded admit cards of CLAT 2018 for ensuring correctness of the printed details.
- In case of any mistake or discrepancy in CLAT admit card details specially information like candidate’s name, parents’ name, category, date of birth, etc., the law aspirants need to bring it into the notice of CLAT officials and get the same rectified before the conduct of the law entrance examination.
- Candidates are also advised to keep extra copies of CLAT 2018 admit card as in case of misplacement of one, the other copies could be used later.
- No candidate without a valid admit card of CLAT 2018 will be allowed to appear in the common law admission test.
- Moreover, the CLAT admit card needs to be accompanied by any of the identity proofs as mentioned below.
- Candidates are also needed to read the instructions as provided along with the e-admit card as it shares important details about CLAT 2018 and its conducting process.
Visit : Our WEBSITE or
Contact at : 0744-6635570
If you like this Article then, LIKE/FOLLOW our FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ page so that you can get regular updates in future.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.