Tag Archives: CLAT Information
CLAT 2016 Admit Card Download, CLAT 2016 Admit Card Download Procedure, Details required to Download CLAT Admit Cards, Important Nos and Email Ids of CLAT, etc. has been mentioned in this article.
ABOUT CLAT 2016
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) on rotational basis which provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’ to each University for admission to their Undergraduate (LL.B) and Postgraduate (LL.M) degree programs.
CLAT-2016 will be conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab for 2252 seats in U.G Program and 632 seats in PG Program.
CLAT 2016 ADMIT CARDS
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala will start providing CLAT Online Admit Card 2016 to candidates from 19 April, 2016 as per information provided on CLAT Website. Candidates can access and download the CLAT 2016 Admit Card by logging in their registered accounts using the Login id and Password.
CLAT Admit Card contains your Testing Venue or Exam Centre. CLAT 2016 admit card / hall ticket needs to be brought to the allotted Exam Centre on the date of examination along with a valid Identity Proof, else the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the Common Law Admission Test.
Procedure to Download CLAT 2016 Admit Card
- Click on the CLAT 2016 Official Link.
- Enter your Login Id and Password of registered CLAT Account
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket‘ Tab.
- Choose Assessment as ‘CLAT 8th May 2016‘ and generate the Hall Ticket (Admit card).
- Log out from the Current Session and again Login to Download your Admit card.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Take Print out of the CLAT 2016 Admit Card and Verify the details.
IMPORTANT POINT TO BE NOTED
- Candidates are advised to carry Print out of the Admit Card, failing which, candidates will not be allowed to appear in CLAT Exam.
- Admit Card will provide you an overview of the exam details including CLAT 2016 Exam Centre / Testing Venue, timing and Papers of the CLAT.
- CLAT 2016 Admit Card will be available for Print through Online Mode only. Admit Cards will not be sent to Candidates through Post.
- Candidate should verify and ensure the details provided in CLAT 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the same should be brought immediately to the notice of the examination authorities.
- There may be some important instructions provided on CLAT Admit card. Candidates are advised to go through the same to avoid any mistakes at the time examination.
For any queries related to CLAT Exam:
- Helpline No: 0175-2391666, 67, 68, 69 and 70
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL: www.clat.ac.in
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.