Correction Window for Centre/Medium Change, How to Change Medium of Exam for CA CPT, How to Change Exam Centre for CA CPT, Process to change Medium or Exam Centre for CA CPT, Where to change Centre/Medium for CPT Exam, etc has been mentioned in the article.
Correction Window for Change of Centre / Medium in CA CPT (June-2016) Exam
Chartered Accountancy (CA) students were expected to exercise reasonable care while furnishing the details while filling Exam form for CA CPT (June-2016). However, In case of any error which is noted after submission of the Exam Form – ICAI opened a Correction Window wherein students are allowed to change their Centre/Medium opted, and the Changes received through this window have been reflected before the release of Admit Cards.
CHANGE / MODIFICATION IN CENTRE / MEDIUM OPTED
In unavoidable cases, students may seek change/modification in the CA CPT (June-2016) Examination Enrollment Status by submitting a Formal Online Request with ICAI during the period from 4th May 2016 to 10th May 2016 (till 5:30 PM).
After the said date & time, the online facility will be deactivated and requests for change in examination enrollment status will not be entertained.
This online facility will be available to the candidates, in 2 Separate Sessions.
- The first Opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be Free of Cost and,
- The Second Opportunity (called “Corrections with fee-Window”) will be for a Fee of Rs 1000/-.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT CORRECTION WINDOW
- Correction Window can be accessed from ICAI Website.
- It is not for fresh submission of exam forms and is meant only for correction of errors if any, in the exam forms already submitted.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter changes if any, in any of the following two fields only:
• CITY opted
• MEDIUM opted
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CORRECTION WINDOW
||04-May-2016 (11:00 Hrs IST)
||10-May-2016 (17:30 Hrs IST)
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR CHANGE IN CENTRE / MEDIUM IN CA-CPT
Candidates, who had committed any mistakes while filling CA CPT Online Exam Form, can correct their Information by following the given steps:
- Scroll Down and click on the button ‘I Have read and understand the above‘ given in the bottom of the page and the enter the following details as required on the page.
- Bar Code No (Available in Physical Exam Form of CPT) / Control No (In Online Exam Form of CPT).
- Registration No (Candidate’s CRO No)
- 4 Digits PIN No (Set by the candidate at the time of CPT Exam Form Filling)
- Security Code (As shown on the page)
- VERIFY DETAILS : After Successful Login, you will see your details on the Correction Window which you have submitted in your Online Examination Form. VERIFY your details and if you do not found any mistake / error in your details then, CLICK on NO CHANGE REQUIRED and if you found any mistake in your details then, CLICK on CHANGES REQUIRED.
- MAKE CORRECTIONS (If Any) : When you Click on Changes Required Button, ‘Apply for Changes‘ page will appear. Carefully makes changes you want to make. (Note: Candidate can make modification only related to ‘Medium Opted’ and/or ‘Centre or City of Exam’).
- UPLOAD HANDWRITTEN APPLICATION : After making necessary changes in the Correction Window, Candidates are required to write an Application to ICAI for making changes in the CPT Exam Details and Upload the Scanned Copy of that Handwritten Application on the Correction Window (at the space provided). Please Note, that, Scanned image of the application should be between 8 to 200 KB.
- SUBMIT CHANGES : After making necessary changes, recheck the details carefully and once verified, Submit the details by clicking on SUBMIT Button. After submission of request, you will see the Successful Submission Confirmation on the screen. Please Note that Corrections once submitted can not be changed.
Note : Once you have used Correction Window (Free) to make changes in your details, you will not be able to make any corrections further at Free of Cost. If still you want to make any more corrections, you need to choose “Corrections with fee-Window” and fee to Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid for the corrections.
- ADMIT CARDS : Admit cards will be issued based on the examination application form and the correction received till the Correction Window closes.
ABOUT RESONANCE CLPD
Resonance Commerce & Law Program Division (CLPD) is a leading coaching Institute which offers Classroom Coaching Programs for preparation of CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Companies Secretary) & Various Law Entrance Exams (CLAT, AILET, L-SAT, etc). Since 2012, Resonance CLPD has produced All India Ranks in many Professional Exams which includes All India Ranks in CS-Foundation – consecutively from Last 5 attempts, All India Rank in CA IPCC, CS Professional and CLAT.
Get the benefit of highly experienced faculty team of Resonance CLPD in every subject to achieve success in the targeted exam.
To visit our website: Click here
To contact us for any queries, Call : 0744-3192229, 9529980666
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.
If you like this Article then, LIKE/FOLLOW our FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ page so that you can get regular updates in future.