Army Institute of Law, AIL Entrance Test 2016, Army Institute of Law 2016 Admissions, AIL Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Army Institute of Law, AIL Entrance Test for LLB Courses, Syllabus of AIL Entrance Test, Important Dates for AIL Entrance Test 2016, etc has been mentioned in this article.
ARMY INSTITUTE OF LAW (AIL) ENTRANCE TEST 2016
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July, 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) located at Mohali. AIL conducts National Level Law Entrance Exam every year in all states of India to invite admissions into the LAW Courses.
Army Institute of Law is running B.A., LL.B. (5 year Degree Course). The entire course is divided into 10 semesters. AIL Entrance Test 2016 is a National Level Test which will be conducted on 12th June, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at 11 Cities of India.
BRIEF ABOUT AIL ENTRANCE TEST 2016
- Name of Exam : Army Institute of Law (AIL) Entrance Test 2016
- Courses Offered : 5 year Integrated B.A, LL.B Course and 1 year LL.M Course
- Conducting Authority : Army Institute of Law
- Exam Mode : Offline Exam
- No. of Seats : Total 80 Seats
- Wards of Army Personnel : 60
- Punjab Resident Civil Category : 16
- All India Civil Category : 04
IMPORTANT DATES FOR AIL ENTRANCE TEST-2016
The Schedule of AIL Entrance Test for Admission to 5 years and 3 years Law Program at Army Institute of Law for the year 2016 is as follows:
|Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form
||14 May, 2016
|Last Date of Submission of Application cum Admission Form (With Fee of Rs. 2000/-)
||4 June, 2016
|Last Date of Submission of Application cum Admission Form (With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-)
||8 June, 2016
|Date of AIL Entrance Test
||12 June, 2016
|Results Declaration (Online)
||27 June, 2016
||14 July, 2016
|Date for Reporting of Student (1st year)
||17 July, 2016
|Orientation Week (For 1st year Students)
||18 – 22 July, 2016
|Commencement of Classes (For 1st year Students)
||25 July, 2016
- Candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary School / H.S.C (10+2) Examination or any other equivalent examination (students appearing for 12th can also apply), with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates passing the compartment papers of qualifying exam of 10+2 subsequently shall not be eligible for admission even if a seat is available.
- As per Punjabi University, Patiala letter No. 5262 dated 19 June, 2000, the students passing the qualifying exam of Bihar Education Board are not Eligible to seek admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AIL ENTRANCE TEST-2016
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for filling AIL Law Entrance Application Form 2016:
- Go to Army Institute of Law Website.
- Then, Go to Apply Online Section and Click on “New Applicant Registration” as shown below:
- Fill-in the Required details (Name, Father Name, Email Id, Your Category, Mobile No and Password) and Submit your details.
- After Submitting your details, you will receive a Verification Email on your registered Email ID. Click on the Verification Email Link to activate your Account.
- Now, Login with your Credentials and Fill-up all the Required details on Online Application Form.
- Then, Review your Registration details and make Requisite Fee payment Online.
- After making payment successfully, Upload Scanned Copy of Passport Size Photograph (Size Less than 120 KB), Signature (Size Less than 100KB), 10TH Mark Sheet (Size Less than 1.5 MB) & Army Category Certificate (in case Army Category student) (Size Less than 1.5 MB)
EXAM CENTRES FOR AIL ENTRANCE TEST 2016
These are following 11 Centers for the AIL Entrance Test:-
(2) Ambala Cantt.
* The Conducting HQ reserves the right of not holding examination at a Centre where the strength of Examinees opting for the Centre is less than 15.
(a) 3 options in the order of preference for Entrance Test Centre are to be filled in the Application cum Admission Form.
(b) Test Centre once opted shall not be changed.
PAPER PATTERN & SYLLABUS
The candidates appearing for the AIL Entrance Test 2016 must understand the exam Paper Pattern and Syllabus. Here, we are discussing the same for your understanding :
- Maximum Marks : 200 Marks
- Duration of Exam : 2:00 Hours
- Number of Questions : 200 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.
- Negative Marking : No Negative Marking
- Medium / Language of Paper : English
- M0de of Exam : Offline
- The Entrance Test will consist of a paper with 4 sections of Two hours duration in a single sitting to be conducted as under::
||TOTAL NO. OF QUESTIONS
||General Knowledge & Current Affairs
For any queries related to AIL Entrance Test 2016:
- Address : Army Institute of Law
Sector – 68, Mohali – 160062 Punjab, INDIA
- Helpline No : +91-172-5095336 / 38
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL : www.ail.ac.in/
ABOUT RESONANCE CLPD
Resonance Commerce & Law Program Division (CLPD) is a leading coaching Institute which offers Classroom Coaching Programs for preparation of CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Companies Secretary) & Various Law Entrance Exams (CLAT, AILET, L-SAT, etc). Since 2012, Resonance CLPD has produced All India Ranks in many Professional Exams which includes All India Ranks in CS-Foundation – Consecutively from Last 5 attempts, All India Rank in CA IPCC, CS Professional and CLAT.
Get the benefit of highly experienced faculty team of Resonance CLPD in every subject to achieve success in the targeted exam.
To visit our website: Click Here
For any queries, Call : 0744-3192229, 9529980666
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.
If you like this Article then, LIKE/FOLLOW our FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ page so that you can get regular updates in future.