BSE International Finance Olympiad BIFO, Olympiad for Commerce Students, Olympiad for Finance Students, Olympiads for XI and XII Students, About BIFO, Olympiad open for all Stream students, Details about BIFO, Competitive Exam for XI and XII Students, Registration in BIFO, Scholarships and Awards in BIFO, Eligibility Criteria in BIFO, Paper Pattern & Syllabus of BIFO, BIFO Benefits, BIFO Sample Papers, etc has been mentioned in this article.
BSE INTERNATIONAL FINANCE OLYMPIAD (BIFO)
The EduHeal Foundation (EHF), a Registered NGO promoted by Leading Educationists, Corporate Heads and Media Doyens, has partnered with Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Institute for Promoting Financial Literacy and conducting International Finance Olympiad to find out Brightest of financial minds from the Indian schools.
The Olympiad is designed to encourage students to explore, discover, and learn more about financial world and to develop analytical and problem solving skills that will be essential to their career.
BSE International Finance Olympiad (BIFO) will be conducted for the students of Class 9 to 12 from Any Stream. BIFO will be conducted 4th time this year in the Month of December.
BRIEF ABOUT BIFO EXAM
- Name of Exam : BSE International Finance Olympiad (BIFO)
- Conducting Authority : EduHeal Foundation (EHF) in partnership with Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Stages of Exam : 3 Stages – (i) City / State Level, (ii) National Level, and (iii) Final Quiz
- Exam Mode : Offline / Online Exam
- Medium of Exam : English Only
- Pattern of Exam : 50 Multiple Choice Questions in 1 hour
- School Registration Form : DOWNLOAD
- Students Registration Form : DOWNLOAD
- Students currently studying in Class IX, X , XI and XII. BIFO will target students interested in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Accountancy and Business Studies.
- BIFO is open to students of Other Streams also.
- There is no other Eligibility Criterion like Minimum Marks.
- Students interested in participating in BIFO Exam can participate only through their Respective Schools. Individual Registrations by students will not be accepted.
- The School should be registered with EduHeal Foundation (EHF). Prospectus containing the Registration forms are sent to all Schools Registered with EHF.
- SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM : DOWNLOAD
- STUDENTS REGISTRATION FORM : DOWNLOAD
BIFO APPLICATION FEES
A Nominal Participation Fees of Rs. 120/- per student will be charged from each student. Details about the Mode of Payment, etc. are given in the School Registration Forms sent to schools.
BIFO EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
LEVEL-1 : CITY / STATE
- Exam Pattern – Pen Paper (OMR) Based 50 Multiple Choice Questions to be solved in 60 Minutes.
- Syllabus – Syllabus will be from CBSE, ICSE and State Boards.
- Subjects Covered – Questions will be from Economics and Financial literacy (Devised by CBSE) for classes 9th and 10th; Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship and Financial literacy for classes 11th and 12th. Few questions from General Knowledge and Mental Aptitude will also be asked.
- Last Date of Registration – 15th August, 2016
- Date of Exam – 9th December, 2016
LEVEL-2 : NATIONAL
- Successful School Toppers (Scored atleast 50%, with Minimum 8 Successful participants in the Concerned Class) will participate in an Online/ Computer based test to be conducted at Exam Centres all over India in February.
- Date of Exam – 26th February, 2016
LEVEL-3 : FINALS QUIZ
- Finally, 108 selected students will be invited to BSE, Mumbai for Final Quiz Round.
- 108 Merit students from all over India will attend Quiz Finals at BSE convention centre, Mumbai on 10th April, 2017.
- Finally 108 students will emerge as National 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rankers of the 4th International Finance Olympiad.
BENEFITS / AWARDS OF BIFO
- Top 3 students from each of the Classes 9th to 12th, from each 1 of the Nine Zones will win a cash award of Rs. 12,000, 10,000 and 8,000 respectively and a Medal. Total 108 Students will be awarded.
- 108 Students : Rs. 8,000 to 12,000 (Based on Rank) + Certificate + To & Fro (Sleeper class) Fare
- The principal of the Registered Schools will be invited to send a proposal on how to incorporate financial literacy in the school. Based on the submitted proposals one principal will be selected from each of the nine zones. 9 principals will be selected. Each will get a cash award of Rs.25,000 and a Momento.
- 9 Principal : Rs. 25,000 + Momento + To & Fro (2nd AC)
- 18 teachers will be selected based on the following Criterion: Educational qualification, number of years taught, any instance of a specific activity created in the field of Financial literacy, any out of the curriculum activity that the teacher has taken up in teaching and its evidence thereof. Each will get a Cash Award of Rs. 10,000 and a Momento.
- 18 Teachers : Rs. 10,000 + Momento + To & Fro (3rd AC)
BIFO SAMPLE PAPERS
Sample paper including syllabus guidelines will be sent after the school will get registered with EduHeal Foundation. Still, If you don’t have Sample Papers, Download it from the below given link:
For any queries related to BSE International Finance Olympiad (BIFO):
- Helpline No :
- 011-26161014, 9599429957, 9811370229
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL : www.eduhealfoundation.org/
ABOUT RESONANCE CLPD
Resonance Commerce & Law Program Division (CLPD) is a leading coaching Institute which offers Classroom Coaching Programs for preparation of CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Companies Secretary) & Various Law Entrance Exams (CLAT, AILET, L-SAT, etc). Since 2012, Resonance CLPD has produced All India Ranks in many Professional Exams which includes All India Ranks in CS-Foundation – Consecutively from Last 6 attempts, All India Rank in CA-IPCC, CS-Professional and CLAT.
Get the benefit of highly experienced faculty team of Resonance CLPD in every subject to achieve success in the targeted exam.
For Admission Related Queries, Call : 0744-3192229, 9529980666
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.