Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 18 prominent National Law Universities in India, recent entrant is Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur. The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated undergraduation programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities. This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008. The two-hour admission test consists of objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning. The CLAT scores are used by other private law colleges across the country and Public Sector Undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively.
CLAT 2017 is set to be conducted by CNLU, Patna on May 14, 2017. From 2017 onwards, there is also an upper age limit of 20 years in CLAT for candidates applying to LLB programs.
Procedure to Download CLAT Admit Card
1.Visit Website http://www.clat.ac.in/
2.Click on the Following Link https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1049/51347/login.html
3.Enter Your Registered E-Mail id & Password.
4.Click on Hall Ticket & Select CLAT 14th May 2017.
5.After Clicking on Search Button.Click on the download link to download Your Admit Card for CLAT May 2017 Exam.
IMPORTANT POINT TO BE NOTED
- Candidates are advised to carry Print out of the Admit Card, failing which, candidates will not be allowed to appear in CLAT Exam.
- Admit Card will provide you an overview of the exam details including CLAT 2017 Exam Centre / Testing Venue, timing and Papers of the CLAT.
- CLAT 2017 Admit Card will be available for Print through Online Mode only. Admit Cards will not be sent to Candidates through Post.
- Candidate should verify and ensure the details provided in CLAT 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the same should be brought immediately to the notice of the examination authorities.
- There may be some important instructions provided on CLAT Admit card. Candidates are advised to go through the same to avoid any mistakes at the time examination.
Help Desk Details
For CLAT-2017 examination related queries
call 0612-2361114,15 &16 on working days from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.