CA Campus Placement Programme August – September 2016, Campus Placement of CA, Dates for CA Campus Placement in August-September 2016, How to Register for CA Campus Placement, Steps for Registration in CA Campus Placement Programme, Companies Participating in CA Campus Placement, Eligibility criteria for appearing in CA Campus Placement Programme, etc has been mentioned in this Article.
CA CAMPUS PLACEMENT PROGRAMME – August-September, 2016
The Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry (CPABI) of ICAI has since long been organizing Campus Placement Programmes for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants TWICE in a year i.e February-March & August-September and is committed to provide world class placement services to those talents in various corporations and business houses.
CPABI Announced the next Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants during August-September, 2016. An organisation and firms of Chartered Accountants may participate at one or more centres and recruit Chartered Accountants.
For Upcoming Campus Placements, Register Yourself on the below given Link :
For Organizations, Who want to Register for Campus Placements – CLICK HERE
The Organisations intending to recruit Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants through the scheme given below are requested to get in touch with the Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry Secretariat, Tel. No. (011) 30110491 / 548 / 526 / 549
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Fax : +91(11) 30110583
- Website : www.placement.icai.org/
For CA Campus Placement Official Notification – CLICK HERE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPEARING IN CA-CAMPUS PLACEMENT PROGRAMME
|Clearance of CA Final Exam||Completion of Articleship / GMCS Course||Submission of Application for ICAI Membership*|
|1||May-2016||Completing their articleship and GMCS latest by 31st October, 2016||
15th November , 2016
|2||Nov-2015, May-2015 or whose CA Final results were declared in revaluation / reverification after 19th February, 2016.||Completing their articleship or GMCS between 1st May, 2016, and 31st October, 2016 and have not applied in earlier Campus Placement Programme.|
Note: In the cases where the candidates clearing their CA Final Examination in May, 2016 and have completed their Articleship and GMCS by 31st October, 2016 but have not attained the age of 21 years shall not be eligible to participate in the Campus Placement Programme August-September, 2016. However, on providing an undertaking that they shall be obtaining the Membership of the Institute immediately on attaining the requisite age, the candidate may be permitted by the CPABI Secretariat, on request through mail.
CA CAMPUS INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULE
- 1st Round of Registration of candidates for May, 2016 CA Final qualified (and others as mentioned above) : 25th July to 2nd August 2016 (Upto 5:00 PM).
- Last date of 2nd round Registration of candidates for Bigger centres only (covered under S. No. 4, 5 & 6 in table given below) : 11th August, 2016 (Upto 05:00 PM).
SMALLER CENTRES : Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Thane & Vasai.
BIGGER CENTRES : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune
|1||Ludhiana||17th August, 2016|
|2||Baroda, Durgapur, Kanpur, Nagpur & Vasai||19th – 20th August, 2016|
|3||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Indore, Navi Mumbai & Thane||22nd – 23rd August, 2016|
|4||New Delhi & Mumbai||19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th September, 2016|
|5||Bangalore, Chennai & Kolkata||20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th September, 2016|
|6||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th September, 2016|
ICAI CAMPUS PLACEMENT ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
CATEGORY 1 : Candidates who have qualified CA final in May-2016 examination and are eligible.
- Step 1 : Initial Registration – Click on www.placement.icai.org/new_cand.asp?typeofcandidate=F and generate your password after filling up the initial registration details.
- Step 2 : Click on www.placement.icai.org/ca_login.asp?typeofcandidate=F and logged in by giving your CA final roll number as user name and password which you have chosen earlier .Fill the registration form which is divided into six parts.
- Step 3 : Submit your form and make the online payment.
- Step 4 : After which you will receive a centre code like DEL-..,MUM-..etc that means you have successfully completed initial steps.
- Step 5 : After the successful completion of registration, candidates should take the print out of the Print Profile and the Photo Identity Card which they are required to mandatorily carry while visiting for the Orientation programme and Campus Interviews.
CATEGORY 2 : Candidates who have qualified CA final before May, 2016 examination and are eligible.
- Step 1 : Preliminary registration: Click on a separate link given on home page of www.placement.icai.org/ for candidates who have qualified CA final before May, 2016 examination and fill the details asked for to verify the credentials.
- Step 2 : You will receive an email and also announcement will be hosted on website confirming the status with new roll number.
- Step 3 : Initial registration: Click on www.placement.icai.org/new_cand.asp?typeofcandidate=F and generate your password by filling new roll number received via email from CPABI Secretariat.
- Step 4 : Click on www.placement.icai.org/ca_login.asp?typeofcandidate=F and logged in by giving your CA final roll number as user name and password which you have chosen earlier .Fill the registration form which is divided into six parts.
- Step 5 : Submit your form and make the online payment.
- Step 6 : After which you will receive a centre code like DEL-..MUM-..etc that means you have successfully completed initial steps.
- Step 7 : After the successful completion of registration, candidates should take the print out of the Print Profile and the Photo Identity Card which they are required to mandatorily carry while visiting for the Orientation programme and Campus Interviews.
ADVICES TO THE CANDIDATES
- Where the candidates have qualified in May, 2016 final examination but their articleship and/or GMCS is not completing on 31st October, 2016 they shall be permitted to appear in the Campus Placement Programme to be held in February-March, 2017.
- Organisations participating in the Campus Placement Programme prefer that the candidates selected by them should be ready to join the organisations immediately and should not claim that their GMCS / Articleship is pending and requires more time to join.
- Candidates should not select a Campus Interview Centre which isfar away from their place of residence because companies at chosen centre may decide the posting location of the candidate presuming that they belong to that particular Campus Interview Centre area.(In other words such candidate may face problem relating to location of the posting).
- It is also advised to the candidates that they should opt the same Centre for the Orientation Programme and the Campus Interviews as in the above schedule.
- Before applying for Campus Placement programme kindly make sure that you are in genuine need of a Job. Please keep in mind that any delay or refusal, after being selected or accepting any offer, may cause job loss to other needy candidates.
For CA Campus Placement February-March, 2016 Packages – CLICK HERE
For any queries related to CA Campus Placement :
- Address : CA. H. Ghosh
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
‘ICAI BHAWAN’, Indraprastha Marg,
NEW DELHI – 110002
- Helpline No : +91(11) 30110548 / 555 / 549
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL : www.cmii.icai.org/