CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) on rotational basis which provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’ to each University for admission to their Undergraduate (LL.B) and Postgraduate (LL.M) degree programs.
CLAT-2016 will be conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab for 2252 seats in UG Program and 632 seats in PG Program. Here, in this article, we have mentioned about the various important dates of CLAT 2016 Examinations.
Important Dates in CLAT-2016
In order to perform any event successfully, one needs to know exact calendar of the event. Likewise, for appearing in any examination, we must have detailed information about the various dates to avoid last minute errors. To avoid chaos in the last time of your exam, we will discuss here about the various important dates of CLAT 2016 Examination:
- Registration Process Starts – From 1st January 2016
- Registration Process Ends – 31st March 2016.
- Availability of CLAT 2016 Admit Cards – From 15th April 2016
- CLAT 2016 Examination Date & Time – 8th May 2016 (3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- CLAT 2016 Result – 23rd May 2016
- Admission Process – 1st June 2016 to 6th July 2016
CLAT 2016 DETAILED CALENDAR
Note: After the closure of Admission process in NLUs through CLAT, if any seat remain vacant, in any NLU, shall be filled by the respective NLU at their own level from the CLAT list in order of merit.
For any queries related to CLAT Exam:
- Helpline No: 0175-2391600-604, 666-670
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website URL: www.clat.ac.in
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days
TO CHECK – CLAT Eligibility Criteria (Click on the link)
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubt regarding CLAT-2016 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.